This was a bit of an adventure, as the stock went live on Tuesday morning (had been announced in advance) and I happened to check the website at 7:30 AM – by that time, some of the stuff I had wanted to order was already out of stock.
Fortunately, I was able to still find a few of the things on my wishlist and got the order the next day. Very well packed, wonderful plants, really happy with the order overall. Waiting for them to get more stuff for a second order.
On the 27th of February I placed an order with someone on a facebook group I’m on and they accidentally shipped it via the post instead of courier – I waited the entire week to get it and no luck. I’m not sure when it will arrive, as our city is going into quarantine starting tomorrow, but we’ll see. Here are the plants I ordered:
At the beginning of this week I planted 5 of the Echeveria Laui seeds I received from an Etsy order and now I’m waiting to see if there will be any germination. As per the seller’s instructions I’m trying to give them a temperature difference of about 10C, so I’m moving them between the balcony and the pantry.
Last week I also set up the second shelf on my balcony, and this weekend I started putting some of the new succulents on it. Still working on arranging things here, but for now I’m super happy with how much room I have left 😀
And finally, an update with my ‘active’ propagation tray, where we can actually see some new roots and leaves (the Adromischus is growing so fast, I’m really impressed). Some of the leaves here are actually one year old and are just chilling, not doing anything. I’m going to wait them out – as long as they don’t shrivel and die, I’ll keep them here.
After watching videos about leaf propagation I decided to stop misting them and just add a bit of water at the base for the ones who have roots, every few days. So far things are going well.
Also testing out writing the type of plant on the leaf… not sure how it will go if the leaf starts shriveling, but hopefully by that time I’ll remember what it is 🙂
There are also a few baby plants there without leaves and a few crassula cuttings that have rooted – I will soon move them to their own little pots.