The package I thought wouldn’t arrive got here on Tuesday and the plants were mostly ok. Some needed a bit of water, but overall I’m very happy with how they look like after more than a week in transit.
Looking at the initial photos, the one on the bottom right is not in the initial set, but I like it more than what I was supposed to get, so all is well 🙂
I decided to try out a new setup for the leaf props – keep the new leaves without soil until they have roots/new plants and only after that move to a container with soil.
On Tuesday I decided to behead my old Echeveria pulidonis – there was a rather strange brownish colour to the stem, but it wasn’t squishy and didn’t seem to be rotting.
On Wednesday I saw that 3 of the 5 Echeveria laui seeds I planted had germinated! I was a bit worried about the temperature and what it needed, but in the end it was ok and I was worrying too much 🙂
I also got another order from succulentgarden, with a few very interesting plants:
On Friday I received my order with seeds from www.kaktus-koehres.de
I also decided to try something else with the leaf props and moved them to a tray with coco coir: